Committed to safety!
In Pilalidis Hotel we care about the health of our guests, employees, and partners and at the same time, we stay engaged to the promise given to offer a warm and authentic Greek Hospitality!
We have adopted the new procedures and protocols of operations given by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health and embedded them into the daily activities of the Pilalidis Hotel.
UPON ARRIVAL & BEFORE DEPARTURE
- Guests are also welcomed in our outdoor spaces with safe distances for a contactless check-in process.
- We have installed sneeze guards at front desk at the reception area and all the proper floor markings for the appropriate social distancing.
- Option of web check in is provided and highly suggested
- Temperature measuring with touchless devices
- Disinfection of guests’ luggage & handling with PPE and sanitization sticker is applied.
- We urge you to use the service of receiving your invoice upon check out via email and payments are preferred to be done with debit or credit cards.
- All your room key cards are sanitized very carefully before your arrival at the hotel.
CLEANING & SANITATION OF COMMON AREAS
- Daily, all indoor public areas are properly aired.
- All the public used spots of the hotel are frequently cleaned thoroughly.
- Sanitizer dispensers can be found in every public area of the hotel for our guest’s convenience and in all back of house areas for our valued staff.
- Clear signage of cleanliness procedures & routes demonstrated in all common areas
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of all ventilation fans and air conditions.