Distance from the airport → 95km
A FEW WORDS ABOUT PEFKOHORI
Let us tell you a few words about Pefkohori, where Pilalidis Hotel is situated, before visiting Halkidiki.
Pefkohori is one of the most developed resort areas of Kassandra and the entire Halkidiki, combining beautiful nature, organized beaches, and exceptional climate with all prerequisites for a relaxing vacation.
Everything you might need during your vacation, can be easily found in Pefkohori. Pilalidis Hotel, offers you a friendly and warm accommodation for you and your beloved ones for a relaxing family vacation.
Pefkohori features a variety of accommodation facilities – hotel complexes and private villas, renting apartments and studios.
But history first
In the past, Pefkochori was the site of the ancient city of Neapolis thus now is a cosmopolitan tourist resort with plenty of excellent hotels and rooms to let. On the beach of Pefkochori, one can see the work of sculptor Paraskevas Mageiras depicting the mythical Gigantomachy or the Battle of the Giants.
Alongside the coast and the streets, there is a great variety of restaurants, taverns, bars, patisseries, supermarkets and souvenir shops.
- Avoid driving during rush hours, between 12.00 pm till late in the night. That’s why a venue like Pilalidis Hotel is perfect for your stay. You can park your car and start exploring Pefkohori, carefree, since everything you need can be found around Pilalidis Hotel in walking distance.
- Keep in mind to protect yourself from the sun, wear a hat, hydrate yourself and always wear sunscreen. Don’t forget the swim suit and get ready to enjoy sandy beaches, cocktails and delightful dishes.
- Halkidiki is pretty known for its nightlife. Beach bars, Night clubs, restaurants, kiosks and drugstores are open till the morning.
- The beautiful lagoon of Glarokavos is about 4 km away from Pefkohori village. A unique landscape that you shouldn’t miss. Plus keep in mind that Glarokavos beach is well known for its vibrant parties during the day till night!
- Take a boat cruise around Toroneos gulf and spend the day enjoying sea, sun and the amazing landscapes of both peninsulas (Kassandra and Sithonia).
- The Monastery of St. John the Russian.
- The remarkable old parish church of “Theotokou Koimisis”, built during the 19th century.
- Stroll around Pefkohori village and discover the neo-classical architecture, beautiful alleys, colorful gardens full of flowers and lemon trees.
- Enjoy sunsets while walking by the beach.
DISCOVER MORE DURING YOUR STAY AT HALKIDIKI
Discover Thessaloniki, during your stay at Halkidiki!
Thessaloniki is an ancient metropolis with 2400 years of history, bearing the name of the half-sister of Alexander’s the Great. It is the capital city of Northern Greece and second largest city after Athens. With 104 monuments from Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman and Jewish past and its modern history, 15 UNESCO heritage monuments and 30 museums, it’s a melting pot of civilizations right on the Mediterranean coast; a vibrant city with character and soul, constantly buzzing with life, offering unforgettable local cuisine and unique cultural experiences!
You may take a taxi to drive you early in the morning to the city which is approximately one hour drive, and enjoy your return to your Hotel with a local bus. This way – even if it takes a bit longer- you’ll have the chance to see and discover more villages of Halkidiki.